Immerse Training is one of the leading suppliers of training to the water hygiene industry. We aim to ensure that our clients are equipped to operate safe and compliant water systems. Quality and service are our hallmarks. We respect the privacy of every individual whose information we process.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. Who we are and how to contact us
• We can be contacted by post at the registered office, by telephone at 01257 233307, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, and via our website, www.immersetraining.org
• This policy applies to your use of or enquiries about our training services, as a commissioning client, or a delegate. It sets out how we will collect, store and process data provided to us
. • Please read it carefully to understand our reasons and methods for collecting and using data and how we treat it.
3. The types of information we collect
• For delegates, personal data; full name and Date of Birth
• For delegates, contact details; location, telephone number and email address
• For commissioning clients; contact details
4. How do we use your personal data?
• For delegates, we use personal data, full name, DOB, for the purposes of registration and certification with City & Guilds
• For delegates, we use contact details to facilitate the above.
• For commissioning clients, we use contact details to forward information, make course arrangements, arrange payment, in the normal course of business.
5. With whom do we share your personal data?
• We share delegates’ personal data (not contact details) with City & Guilds only for the purposes of ‘learning, assessment and certification’. See www.cityandguilds.com/learner-policy , for the City & Guilds’ learner privacy notice which sets out how City & Guilds will process learner personal data.
• We do not share personal or contact data with any other third party.
6. For how long do we hold personal data?
• We hold your personal data for as long as we need it to provide the services you’ve signed up for.
• We may also keep it as long as necessary to comply with our obligations as a City & Guilds Centre.
7. Keeping your information secure
8. Your data protection rights
• You have rights in connection with your personal data including; withdrawal of consent where you have given it, to be informed and have access to your personal data, to correct or complete inaccurate data, and in certain circumstances to restrict, request erasure, or object to processing.
• If you need to contact us in this regard, you can do so via the methods in section 1.
Cockers Farm House
Long Lane, Limbrick
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm